About the job
YOU: If you’ve been told: you instantly connect with people; you are great at following processes, but have enough initiative and creativity to improve them; your written and verbal communication skills are off the charts amazing; and you are a “get it done” kind of person, then let’s talk.
COULD THIS BE YOUR ROLE? We're looking to fill a part-time Business Development role (remotely) to support the Chief Business Development Officer and Managing Partner of a fast-growing firm that partners with branded companies to help grow their revenue on Amazon. Our ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree, at least 2 – 3 years professional experience in a sales or client management role, confidence speaking to high-level executives at well-recognized companies, and the discipline to nurture client relationships and follow established metrics and processes. Cold calling will rarely be a requirement. Rather, this position involves consistent follow up and nurturing of leads that are generated through a variety of marketing channels. Preference will be given to candidates with experience working in e-commerce, and, more specifically, with Amazon Seller Central or Vendor Central.
ABOUT US: Enceiba was founded by two well-known veterans in the e-commerce industry. Because of the proven expertise of the founders and the current team, this firm’s growth has outpaced their forecast. The team must expand with the right people. in order to keep up with client demand! Enceiba’s culture is one of high-performance, high-integrity, high-energy, and FUN! You’ll work with a team of some of the best and brightest individuals on the planet who have a singular vision – to deliver an incredible client experience every time. The team is highly collaborative, willing to do whatever it takes, and has a strong sense of FUN while impressing our clients!
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN: a competitive salary, plus bonus; a position at a company with a “people-first” culture; the ability to interact with executives at well-known “branded” companies; a role supporting one of the most renowned experts in e-commerce; and invaluable knowledge and experience in a field that continues to experience explosive growth!
-Correspond with executive-level decision-makers in a professional and engaging manner;
-Serve as the “Director of First Impressions” for brand new prospects;
-Generate further interest or disqualify as part of first conversation;
-Establish contact and follow through with inbound prospective client leads;
-Thorough follow-up and response to evaluate viability of leads;
-Manage and follow multiple client interactions over an extended period of time through disciplined use of CRM;
-Identify and nurture ideal clients to move through the sales process;
-Work collaboratively with Marketing and the Chief Business Development Officer on inbound marketing campaigns to generate new prospective clients;
-Prepare weekly and monthly business performance updates;
-Follow established KPIs and performance metrics with 100% accuracy;
-Diligence and perseverance are a requirement in this role.
· Bachelor's Degree required (or professional experience equivalent);
· Minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience in a professional Business Development, Sales or Client Management role;
· Exceptional written and verbal communication is absolutely necessary;
· Proven success with managing many client interactions at different stages through an extended period;
· Must demonstrate ability to follow a sales process and CRM, while also recommending ways to create efficiencies;
· Must have experience and comfort speaking to and corresponding in email with high-level executives;
· Critical thinkers – please apply, as this role requires someone who can think on their feet and conduct thoughtful conversations;
· Preference will be given to candidates with an e-commerce background or Amazon Seller Central/Vendor Central experience.
· Must be available for 15-20 hours/week, during day time business hours. Enceiba is in the Pacific Time Zone.
-Must be based in California.
If this sounds like you, send your resume, along with 3 – 5 sentences of why this role suits you. Salary and bonus commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
COVID-19 Considerations: This position is 100% remote. For the remaining staff, the staff is currently remote, but will return once allowed to re-open. The office has a documented and regularly updated Covid-19 Handbook that every employee must adhere to. The office has been fully marked for social distancing, with rigid protocols in place for masks, sanitizing, and hygiene.