About the job
Position Responsibilities Include:
· Teaching/preaching scheduled church services
· Serving as primary visionary concerning the future of the church
o In reach programs
o Outreach program
· Communicate with the congregation through personal conversations, meetings and other in-house tools through a Servant Leadership role
· Representing EBC in local and larger settings, i.e., to be involved with local &/or state church &/or town and county organizations
· To be Born Again and passionate about 1) Christ’s teachings, 2) the Gospels and 3) to grow the body of Christ in Old Saybrook, Ct.
· Our Mission: We are a place where Christian’s worship together and where people are being saved, trained to serve, and to effectively minister God’s Word to our community.
· What we do: We lead people to Jesus Christ; see them saved and baptized; we teach the Bible and train them to serve others in obedience to the LORD’s commands.
About Old Saybrook, CT:
This is an historic town, founded in 1635, with a population of about 10,000, a high-ranking school system and a town hall government with public meetings. It is located on Long Island Sound at the mouth of the Connecticut River. There are numerous parks, both wooded and beach, including a 1,000 acre preserve. It is a very desirable place to live and work.
Submit cover letters with resumes to the following:
Jay Berardino; firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by mail to:
Emmanuel Baptist Church
P.O. Box 364
Old Saybrook, CT 06475
To apply for this job, please click here https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/2261