About the job
The K-LOVE & Air1 Board Operators have the huge responsibility of monitoring our systems to make sure that everything you hear on air, gets played on time, smoothly and without any glitches. They also answer the studio phone lines.
We are looking for someone super reliable and dependable. Someone who understands that this is about the listeners' experience and that K-LOVE & Air1 has a tremendous effect on their lives. Someone who wants to be a part of making that all happen.
Is that you?
This is a great opportunity to learn the "behind the scenes aspects" of radio and be a part of impacting lives!
We have a TEMPORARY opportunity for a Part-Time Board Op. This temporary assignment is anticipated to run through the end of the year.
Work Shift Details: Shifts will be mixed (overnights, mornings or afternoons). During the week and weekend. *This may include holiday shifts as well.
Hours: About 25-30 hours/week. (Able to work odd hours.)
Work Location: This is an on-site position in our Rocklin, CA studios.
- Someone who is teachable and willing to learn sound or audio equipment.
- If you have experience with sound boards even better! (experience gained at school or church counts!)
- Able to work well and stay calm under pressure. And able to work through multiple, simultaneous problems in a systematic, logical manner.
- Ability to work independently; meeting performance expectations.
- Strong computer skills (basic Microsoft programs) and the ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Good writing skills and clear verbal communication skills.
- Flexible availability with the ability to work a variety of shift hours (day, evening, overnight, weekends, etc.).
- Candidates currently within commute distance from our Rocklin, CA studios will be considered.