About the job
Thousands of K-LOVE & Air1 listeners reach out to our Pastoral Care team over the phone, through email and social media, looking for prayer and spiritual support. Our team of Pastoral Support Specialists support our pastors, by serving as the first contact for callers, offering support and prayer.
The environment is high energy, fast-paced and fast-changing. If you feel called to prayer ministry and love praying with others and bringing encouragement into people’s lives, this might be the position for you!
Available PART TIME shifts:
Central Time Zone
Sunday – Thursday, 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Friday, Saturday, Sunday, 2:00 PM – 10:30 PM
*Must be able to work holidays as needed.
Location: On-site in Franklin, TN
Approx. Start Date: Aug 9th or 16th
Here's what we're looking for...
- 2+ years of experience within some sort of prayer ministry required. (i.e. Church, school, etc.)
- Solid understanding of scripture and demonstrate strong knowledge of God's word.
- Must be able to demonstrate discernment on spiritual issues and have excellent listening skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills; knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook), and Social Media platforms, ability to learn EMF-specific systems. Minimum keyboard speed of 45 WPM.
- Ability to multi-task inbound/outbound calls and verbal/written communication with accuracy and excellence.
- Versatility and flexibility.
- Familiarity to Christian/Biblical approach to spiritual care services a plus.
- Associates degree (or higher) in biblical studies, theology or equivalent a plus!
- Candidates within commute distance of Franklin, TN preferred.