About the job
Ebenezer Baptist is a small town church doing big things for the glory of God. We are conveniently located in south-central Georgia right off of Interstate-75. Our membership includes a wonderful mix of senior adults, young adults, students and children. We offer Sunday morning Sunday School and worship, Sunday evening Bible study, Wednesday evening devotion/prayer meeting. We also facilitate D-Life groups, weekly children's missions education, GROW team-based outreach, and a children's choir.
Role and Responsibilities
Proclaim the Gospel to believers and unbelievers with specific focus on youth. Work under the supervision and
direction of and assist the Pastor alongside the Deacon Body and Youth Committee to accomplish the mission of
the Church with specific focus on youth.
• Care for the Church’s youth members and other youth in the community
• Arrange for and conduct all youth related activities of the Church.
• Be the spiritual leader of the Church youth and have charge over the welfare and oversight of the
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Active member of a like-minded Baptist
Church and holding a belief in the Baptist
Faith and Message 2000
• Must pass background check
• Possess valid GA Drivers License
• People oriented person who can effectively
work with and direct youth in their spiritual
growth with specific focus on discipleship,
evangelism, and fellowship
for inquiries contact [email protected]
To apply for this job, please click here https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/3633