About the job
The Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate would be a man who loves the Word of God, expository preaching and teaching. These should be his first priorities. Ideally, he would desire a rural community in which to live, work and raise a family.
A candidate must believe in the plurality of Elder leadership where his role is to be “First among Equals” in leading this congregation of believers to increasingly love Christ first and to demonstrate that love in service to others.
Qualifications & Experience
· Must qualify according to the requirements of 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:6-9.
· Prefer Bible School completion in Biblical studies with an emphasis in preaching.
Functions & Responsibilities
The Senior Pastor’s responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
· To teach, preach and instruct in the Word of God during worship services and other times, as needed.
· Works alongside the Elders to ensure that the church is functioning according to EBC’s mission, purpose, and core values.
o Assists in the modification of these items as needed in alignment with God’s Word.
· Works with the Elders to ensure EBC meets pastoral responsibilities by ministering to the needs of the body through visits, prayer, counseling, and other similar services.
· Assists with the oversight of all staff.
· Assists with the oversight of day-to-day EBC operations.
· Must have a thorough understanding of, and agreement with, EBC’s Constitution and operating policies.
To apply for this job, please click here https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/2286