Assistant / Associate Pastor at Cumberland Presbyterian Chinese Church
Daly City, CA 94014
About the job
Assistant/Associate Pastor: Responsible for providing leadership, and developing the Cantonese Congregation (Daly City Campus-congregation size 180-200) in the areas of worship, discipleship training, evangelism, and outreach.
· Position Title: Assistant / Associate Pastor
· Position Status: Full-time
· Accountability: Lead Pastor & Pastoral team
· Principle Function
· Responsible for providing leadership, and developing the Cantonese Congregation (Daly City Campus) in worship, discipleship training, evangelism, and outreach.
· Other Responsibilities
· Be available to preach in other congregations.
· Attend Church Committees and Session Meetings
· I Timothy 3:1-7; Titus 1:5-9
· Have a clear testimony of salvation by faith in Jesus Christ
· In general agreement with the Cumberland Presbyterian Church Confession of Faith, and with the philosophy of ministry and the concept of our church structure.
· Have a servant-leader attitude; be able to work as part of a team
· Be dependable, loyal, creative, flexible, have a love for people, and be loyal to the leadership, and ministries of Cumberland Church
· Submit a background check
· Our preferred candidate would be a graduate from an accredited seminary with Evangelical Faith.
· Able to speak Cantonese and English fluently.