Personal Administrative Assistant at Crossroads Family Therapy
Sierra Madre, CA 91024
About the job
The ideal candidate will be responsible for a range of activities which will assist this organization's leadership. This position is for personal administrative assistant to the director and founder of Crossroads Family Therapy.
You will be expected to support administratively on a personal and professional administrative level. Crossroads Family Therapy is a Christian counseling center based in Covina, CA dedicated to serving the San Gabriel Valley with primary care physicians, pediatricians, schools, psychiatrists, pastors and homeopathic practitioners to diagnose and treat clients and their affected family members. Our team consists of licensed MFT colleagues and associates. (crossroadsfamilytherapy.org)
The candidate must show exceptional ability to adapt and learn, and 1-2 years experience working in an administrative role is preferred. Interest in administrative/organizational roles and a passion for Christian faith-based mental health and community a plus.
- Scheduling calendar, meetings, and appointments as needed
- Prepare and organize documents (correspondence, legal documents, and proofreading)
- Help with team communication and assist with correspondence with clients
- Arrange for travel, confirming appointments
- Any other support/administrative tasks the team may need.
- Order office supplies and replacements
- Technical support (navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and support with accessing the necessary information and programs)
- Manage mail and courier services
- Basic office administrative management (manage wifi, COVID guidelines, cleaning supplies, etc.)
- Handle other personal duties
In this position, you should be comfortable with being flexible supporting logistical and operational functions on a daily and weekly basis. You will be expected to have excellent written and oral communication skills, solid organizational skills, be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and prioritize incoming/outgoing tasks and work effectively. Candidates must be proficient with Google Drive, Microsoft Office, and email correspondence.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of administrative or personal assistant experience, or equivalent experience.
- Typing required and MS Office, Google Drive & Internet Skills a must
- Ability to navigate multiple computer system windows, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Common sense and logic
- Dedicated and quality work ethic
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Friendly, outgoing positive personality
- Looking for personal and professional growth opportunities
- Provide references if needed
As the personal administrative assistant to the director, you will be asked to communicate regularly with your supervisor and the rest of the team. During COVID-19 season, there are remote communication options, although there will be some office management tasks that may require you to go into the office sometimes. These expectations and tasks can be discussed.