About the job
The Student Ministry Intern will work under the direct supervision of the Senior Pastor. This internship is intended to be a support position of our Student Ministry. The intern will also learn and experience various aspects of leadership within other ministries of the church.
Essential Job Functions:
· Wednesday night leadership/teaching
· Take student(s) out for discipleship at least biweekly
· Learn administration and planning of Student Ministry
· Attend scheduled events with freedom to add to the calendar
· Meet monthly with student staff for teamwork building
· Once a month teach 3-5 year old Sunday School class
· Attend Tuesday staff meetings
· Be coached by Senior Pastor
· Participate as schedule permits with post high school life group – Jen Kokal
· Participate as schedule permits with race team
· Participate as schedule permits with music ministry
· Growing in faith as a believer in Christ (2 Peter 1: 5-11)
· Has a teachable spirit and servant’s heart (Philippians 2: 1-22)
· Has a vibrant prayer life, as this is the beginning to healthy ministry and job function (I John 5: 14)
· Faithful and committed attendee of Crossroads Community Church.
· Adheres to and supports the Vision and Mission of Crossroads Community Church and its leadership, including the Great Commission.
· Show concern about the spiritual welfare of others by appropriately praying with them, speaking of Christ and/or sharing the scripture..
· Possesses organizational abilities and able to handle stressful situations with self-control and teamwork.
· Possesses a strong work ethic. (We are the recipients of the Lord’s money).
· Has a heart focused on ministry, it’s not just a job.
· Be willing to perform other duties as required in a spirit of servitude.
· Strive for excellence, not perfection.
· An eagerness to initiate or respond personally to the needs and questions of others connecting them to the ministries of Crossroads Community Church.
· Be dependable, thoughtful, and trustworthy.
· Have a professional, yet personal approach to ministry.
To apply for this job, please click here https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/2210