Worship and Connections Pastor at Crossroads Church
2514 Anthem Village Dr. Henderson, NV 89052
About the job
Title: Pastor of Worship and Connections
Status: Full-Time (min. 40-45 hrs. per week)
Worship and Arts Ministry
- Oversight, administration and facilitation of all worship ministry activities for all Sunday worship services, holiday services (Christmas Eve, Easter etc.) and church events.
- Includes, but not limited to planning and implementation of Sunday worship: worship teams, tech teams, and other groups, teams or ensembles. Use of Pro Presenter/Power Point for songs and sermon. Special items: i.e. video testimonies, solos etc.
- Administration and facilitation of media. Includes, but not limited to all media for church service broadcast, events, advertising and website.
- Oversight, administration and facilitation of the Care Group Ministry (small groups) including all connection events and personnel. Facilitation of other connection events i.e. Friendship Lunch etc.
- As needed, all pastoral staff engages in: Counseling, hospital visitation, baptisms. Possibly weddings, funerals, if necessary.
- Assist the Senior Pastor as requested.
- Coordinate large events as necessary.
- duties and tasks as assigned by the Senior Pastor.
Lifestyle / Schedule
- Lead a growing and godly life as defined by the scriptures.
- Maintain a balanced lifestyle that prioritizes: God, family, church.
- Tithe on income as defined by the scriptures.
- Keep regular office hours (flexible) - TBA
- Attend weekly staff meeting
- Attend all weekly church services
- Vacation: TBA
- Days off: TBA: Sick days: TBA