About the job
COWBOY FELLOWSHIP – ATASCOSA COUNTY
561 FM 3350
Jourdanton, TX 78026
Online Application: www.cowboyfellowship.org/jobs
DIRECTOR OF MEDIA AND TECHNOLOGY- JOB DESCRIPTION
Job Title: Director of Media and Technology
Position Status: Full-time Support Staff; Hourly, Sun-Thur 8am-5pm. Overseas sound booth on Sunday (Lights, Pro-presenter, Soundboard, Live broadcast, etc.)
Supervisor(s): Office Manager, Senior Pastor, Lay Pastor Elder Board
The role of the Director is to create, develop, and distribute all media content for Cowboy Fellowship. This includes, but is not limited to, social media platforms (Web Page, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram & Twitter, and Weekly Newsletters). The Media and Technology Director should be well-versed in all aspects of video and audio production, familiar with soundboard mixing and be very technically savvy. The Director will support the Media Team during Sunday Services and other in-person events as needed.
The following list is a general list that should be used to broadly outline the responsibilities of the employee who holds this position. This list is only a guide to help clearly define some of the most common tasks the person in this position is expected to fill. Other tasks will be required of you. This list is subject to change at any time for any reason and without notice.
- Create graphics, videos, and audio for posters, bulletins, the website, and social media posts as needed.
- Monitor social media analytics and provide recommendations based on data.
- Monitor and update website/app/social media pages.
- Develop content for social media platforms to include graphic design, filming, and editing video and audio.
- Update the Church website, church app, and social media as necessary.
- Edit and distribute Sunday morning sermons across social media platforms.
- Maintain a calendar of content to be posted and developed.
- IT and Tech expert assisting staff with computers and general technical questions. IT and Tech support is also needed in the sound booth and online services.
- Work as a team member with other pastoral and support staff.
- Participate in staff meetings.
- Maintain a neat and orderly media room, sound booth, and office.
- Manage and work within a financial budget.
- Follow established procedures for locking, checking, and safeguarding facilities.
- Promote continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- Correct unsafe conditions in the work area and report any conditions that are not correctable.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- This is a non-supervisory position.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort:
- Occasional walking, standing, and climbing.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods and efficiently operate a variety of office equipment (i.e., computer, soundboard, pro-presenter, lighting, and other media equipment).
- Requires some lifting, pushing, or pulling of objects up to 50 pounds, and working at heights.
- The ideal candidate for this position will be creative and have the ability to take the basic vision provided by other staff and create unique, appealing, and culturally relevant graphics, video, and audio to advertise and otherwise engage a large, diverse audience.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe aftereffects, DaVinci Resolve, Illustrator, Publisher, social media, website design, etc.
- Model a commitment to Jesus Christ and strong Christian moral character.
- It is expected that candidates for this position would be enthusiastic about Cowboy Fellowship’s vision and direction.
- Expected to comply with all Cowboy Fellowship Articles of Faith, Cowboy Fellowship Constitution, Employee Handbook, Bylaws, and The Baptist Faith and Message 2000.
- Regularly participate in public worship at Cowboy Fellowship.
- Have a servant’s heart and a positive attitude in all circumstances.
- Must possess a solid working knowledge of computers and related software and familiarity with or the aptitude to quickly learn about computer networks, printers, security cameras, internet, phone network databases, and the like.
- 3 or more years of experience with audio and video editing and production.
- 3 or more years of experience creating graphics and images such as posters, T-shirt designs, PowerPoint slides etc.
- Prioritizing and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload.
- Advanced skills in coordinating projects, data content administration, technology systems, and processes.
- Ability to use and interpret data from social marketing campaigns.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Must have a good understanding of the English language (grammar, spelling, punctuation) to communicate on behalf of the church to the community.
To apply for this job, please click here https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/3501