About the job
Candidates should be:
· Outreach oriented, evangelistic, and burdened for souls
· A teaching pastor
· Able to preach God’s word authoritatively
· Able to give practical application to preaching
· Able to preach all Biblical principles
· Balanced in approach
· Willing to work together in unity with a plurality of Elders following God’s leading
· Missions minded
· Able to delegate and recruit leadership
· Able to confront issues in love
· Able to provide biblical counseling
· Committed to discipleship and mentoring
· An encourager of youth and children’s ministries
· Holding firm to our Statement of Faith
We are looking for a seminary or Bible college graduate, preferably with experience in a leadership role in the church.
We are looking for a man who cares about people, is personable, and able to witness. We desire a man who has a proper balance between home and church and if he is married, has a supportive wife (and family).
Health insurance, vacation time, conference time, reimbursement for ministry expenses.
To apply for this job, please click here https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/3500