About the job
Production Specialist – Multiple Openings
Worship Experiences Department
Reports To: Production Ministry Director
Category of Employment: Support Staff, Full Time
Payroll Status: Salary, Exempt
Office Hours: 40 hours per week
The mission of Compassion Christian Church is to lead people to a life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ.
To further the mission of the Church by effectively planning, overseeing, leading, directing, and developing the volunteer Production Teams associated with their campuses worship services. This position is responsible for the technical elements of services and events including, sound engineering, lighting and media, (i.e., video, computer graphics and animation,). This individual is the primary technician for a single campus.
1. Experience: The preferred candidate will have professional experience in live event production. This will include proficiency in concert sound, lighting, computers and video.
2. Education: A Bachelor’s degree in audio/video/lighting production or a related field is preferred. Consideration will be given to candidates having experience and demonstrated proficiency in field.
3. Knowledge, skills, and gifts: Candidate must exhibit excellent skills in the areas of concert/theatre lighting and live sound engineering. Candidate must have a basic knowledge of Renewed Vision’s ProPresenter. Candidate must have the ability to work independently with efficiency, effectiveness and composure; must have excellent written and verbal communication skills; and must be able to multitask and prioritize work assignments. Candidate must exhibit excellent organizational and interpersonal relational skills. The ability to recruit, train and develop volunteers is an essential part of this position. Must possess a friendly attitude, a willingness to work collaboratively with others, and have a strong heart for service.
4. Physical Demands:
a. May be called upon for lifting, pulling, bending, climbing, carrying, and pushing as needed to set up activities and events.
i. Executive tasks at heights at 25+ feet (stage re-set, projector maintenance, hanging fixtures, etc)
ii. Must be able to lift 60 pounds unassisted.
iii. Ability to stand or sit for extended periods of time
iv. Ability to crawl/kneel to perform tasks
b. Operation of church vehicles.
5. Application Materials: Resume and list of references are required.
Expectations & Conditions of Employment
1. Exhibits a meaningful and growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
2. Recognizes that our work is important and deserves our very best.
3. Models the Biblical standard of personal conduct and lifestyle.
4. Supports and adheres to the Mission, Vision, Values, and Philosophy of Ministry of CCC, including the CCC Statement of Faith.
5. Supports and adheres to the CCC Policies and Procedures Handbook.
6. Must be an active, participating member of Compassion Christian Church or another Bible-believing church.
Duties and Responsibilities (Essentials)
1. General staff responsibilities:
· Participation in monthly “All-Staff Meetings”, as well as called departmental meetings, and other required staff events.
2. Specific ministry duties and responsibilities:
· Oversee all aspects of recruiting, training and development, scheduling and planning for the Production Teams for the Worship services of their campus. This includes all sound technicians, lighting technicians, video technicians and other volunteers at the as needed.
· Participate in evaluating, planning and gathering resources for ministry events as needed.
· Insure the proper care and maintenance of all lighting, sound, video and related equipment. Any issues should be reported back to the Production Ministries Director.
· Assist the Production Systems Coordinator with installing, maintaining and updating production systems across all campuses.
3. This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of every duty and responsibility that will be required of an employee in this position. Therefore, additional duties may be assigned.
Performance and Evaluation
Success in the position will be measured according to the performance assessment tool approved by the Lead Executive Pastor. Performance will be evaluated in relevant areas, including but not limited to: completion of ministry goals and individual tactics, communication, teamwork, leadership, creativity, responsibility, self-motivation, attitude, and potential for growth.
To apply for this job, please click here https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/1840