About the job
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Human Resources Coordinator will be focused on equipping the saints for the work of ministry by ensuring that
operational necessities in human resources are cared for. The HR Coordinator will be motivated to work as a teammate,
display initiative, and be committed to high-quality work. This opportunity will give the HR Coordinator the chance to
participate in our mission of transforming college students to transform the world.
HRIS and Data Management
- Coordinate HRIS implementation
- Coordinate and maintain records and reports
- Responsible for data-entry and the integrity of the database
- Manage data and reporting requests for department and organization
- Coordinate employee status changes
- Maintain the employee handbook and ensure it is up-to-date and accessible to staff.
- Maintain and coordinate the FMLA documentation and leaves of absence
- Address legal compliance with labor laws in the jurisdictions in which the CCO operates
- Coordinate record keeping for foreign workers
- Manage all mandatory clearances for the staff of the CCO
- Assist the Director in increasing employee engagement with the organization
- Coordinate the annual Staff Celebration
- Collaborate with Director and DEB department to increase Belonging within the organization
- Assist the Director with the annual Employee Survey
- Connect with engagement efforts for the CCO Office with the goal of quarterly events that foster camaraderie
- Collaborate with Director to ensure all grievances and complaints as well as all accusations and/or reports of harassment and discrimination are dealt with in a timely fashion through established processes
- Assist on investigations into personnel matters
- Create and maintain records related to employee relations issues
- Assist in implementation of corrective actions
- Manage the exit process for staff members leaving the organization including exit interviews, communications,
and verifying the return of CCO property
- Bachelor’s degree required, preference for Human Resources or Business Administration
- One to five years of experience in human resources
- Experience in utilizing HRIS tools or other database tools
- Christian worldview
- Prioritize confidentiality
- Knowledge of Nonprofit Human Resources
- Knowledge of Labor Law Compliance
- Collaboration with teams.
- Manages competing priorities and tasks in a timely manner.
- Displays initiative and can work independently.
- Ability to engage a wide range of audiences.
- Passion for college students and compassion for campus ministers
- Results Oriented
- Critical Thinking
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Presentation and public speaking
- Nurture growth through regular worship in a local church, prayer, Scripture study, and other spiritual disciplines.
- Displays personal conduct consistent with CCO Statement of Faith, Core Values and the CCO employee handbook.
- Plan and pursue professional development opportunities approved by the department lead.
- Demonstrates a passion for the Gospel, the church, and college students.
- Proactive in preparation and timely in response.
- Encourages the growth and development of others.
- Values excellence.
- Desire to meet the needs of others with a customer service mentality
- Ability to lift 20lbs.
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation for travel.
- Maintain full funding in Ministry Account via deputized fundraising (Support Raising) as outlined in Salary Agreements.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To apply for this job, please click here https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/3071
Coalition For Christian Outreach
5912 Penn Avenue
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15206
Coalition For Christian Outreach