About the job
Church for All Nations (CFAN) seeks a full-time pastor to shepherd a congregation of adults, college students, and youth group members. We seek a pastor who will inspire our congregation through a humble and passionate love for Christ, a life of integrity, gospel-centered preaching, engaging teaching, and relational discipleship. Pastors with experience fostering an intergenerational ministry and a heart for multiethnic community outreach are encouraged to apply. This position works closely with CFAN’s Senior Pastor and church pastoral team, however has operational independence in the day-to-day running of the English Ministry. This position will work particularly closely with CFAN's Youth Pastor.
CFAN is a 14-year old church with a strong missions and discipleship focus. It is part of the Capital Area Presbytery under the Presbyterian Church in America. CFAN’s KM worship services average about 250 attendees and it’s EM worship averages about 30-50 attendees.
- Prayerfully steer EM, ensuring it aligns with the vision of the church as a whole. Maintain devotional and prayer life necessary to be a Godly leader.
- Preach gospel-centered, expository sermons during Sunday services
- Coordinate and provide spiritual guidance and training for EM leadership
- Together with EM leadership, oversee all EM activities including discipleship, community groups, serving teams, prayer ministry, Women’s/Men’s ministries, etc.
- Periodically lead EM membership classes and Baptism & Confirmation classes; update and maintain class materials
- Support events throughout the year through regular attendance, advising, and prayer.
- Attend weekly pastoral team meetings
Candidate must be fluent in English and have previous EM pastoral experience. Applicants should be ordained (PCA is preferable) and have obtained an M. Div. degree.
Salary & Benefits:
The salary range for this position is $60,000-75,000, depending on experience and individual’s need for ministry stipend and health insurance. Other benefits include two weeks of paid time off per year (one week during first year), and one conference for professional development per year.
Interested applicants should email resume, statement of faith, personal testimony, statement of vision, video clip of a recent sermon, and two letters of recommendation from current or previous ministries to Q Yi (firstname.lastname@example.org).
COVID protocols: Our church has in-person worship service (masks required) and minimal weekly events such as small group and prayer meetings. Masks are required at all indoor events. Worship service continue to be streamed online for those who prefer to attend virtually.