About the job
Director of Programs
Full Time, Salary
Who We Are:
Our mission - “Meeting people at their point of need as an expression of God’s love.”
CCPC is a Christian, humanitarian community resource center that helps improve the lives of people and communities through meeting immediate and basic needs, serving as a leading networker of community resources, offering counseling and care support, and giving hope to those we serve.
Focusing primarily on the population centers of Summit and Wasatch counties, CCPC serves all people, regardless of race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, ethnicity or gender. We require no membership, dues, or compliance with our faith traditions to be served by our programs and resources.
We are a 501c(3), nonprofit organization that partners with other nonprofits, government agencies, businesses, churches, interfaith councils and individuals in order to meet the needs of our community.
The Director of Programs has the opportunity to be responsible for the management, oversight and execution of the Christian Center of Park City’s (“CCPC”) programs and outreach. Additionally, the Director of Programs will oversee the Park City Food Pantry, the Heber Valley Food Pantry, and subsequent initiatives. Success in this role will include seeking operational efficiency and effectiveness through consistent team management, program delivery, as well as quality control and evaluation.
• Provide strong project management skills, overseeing complex, multifaceted projects resulting in measurable successes and program growth.
• Communicate and demonstrate CCPC’s mission, vision, and values through all programs and events.
• Create functional strategies and specific goals for each program, ensuring consistent implementation of policies and procedures for each.
• Develop, analyze, and communicate data pertaining to key indicators of your strategic plan’s measurements of success for all programs and events while managing all records, forms, and reports.
• Provide a clear, detailed plan for all CCPC programs and events, from start to completion including deadlines, milestones, and processes to achieve desired goals.
• Collect, review, and incorporate feedback from volunteers, committee members, and staff following each program and event, creating an executive summary within 30 days.
• Work collaboratively with Marketing Manager to maintain current and accurate communication tactics and content of all programs, as well as suggesting initiatives to increase awareness of programs.
• Work closely with Director of Development to expand and retain program funding, through providing detailed information on all of programs and events.
• Manage budget for all of programs and special events, seeking to treat each program and event as its own revenue center.
• Provide quarterly board reports to Executive Director on all programs, regarding program goals while analyzing overall effectiveness of program results.
• Coordinate and execute annual programs including Back 2 School Basics, Latino Arts Fest, Operation Hope with Coat Drive, Tuesday Night Dinners and Easter Basket Outreach. Sub-programs include: Food Drives, Grocery Rescue, Turkey Drive, Snacks In Backpacks, Mobile Food Pantries, composting, pet care, partnership with local community gardens, and Christmas Dinners.
• Provide proactive, encouraging management and evaluation of all direct reports, while maintaining consistent communication and appropriate delegation.
• Be available for other duties that may be given by the Executive Director as requested.
• Provide leadership for CCPC’s outreach efforts, connecting with and informing the broader community of all of programs and services.
• Serve as the “face” of the center, representing CCPC for periodic events, special outreach initiatives, and serving on various community coalitions, committees, groups and task-forces when appropriate.
• Maintain Native American Outreach (monthly) and Seasonal Worker Outreach (annually), working with local partners to provide outreach support.
• Develop educational programs that emerge from current programs with a forward-thinking and holistic approach to providing services.
• Strong administrative, communication, delegative and organizational skills that provide
excellence in planning events, building volunteer teams, leading direct reports and detailed administrative reporting.
• Event planning experience and volunteer management experience with ability to
multitask, planning multiple events at the same time and building volunteer teams.
• Ability to speak in front of large groups, TV, radio, and video with an outgoing and
• Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred.
• Strong computer skills, competent in Microsoft Office Suite, MS Word and Excel, Powerpoint, and social media.
• Passionately live out the mission, vision and values of CCPC through this role and cast that vision to your team, volunteers, and clients of CCPC and to the community.
• Enhance CCPC’s culture by reinforcing the core values of teamwork, integrity, servant’s heart, respect & dignity, while maintaining confidentiality in all matters.
• Participate in weekly staff meetings, weekly meeting with Executive Director, and other staff-related meetings when appropriate.
• Demonstrate a positive attitude toward change, accepting change with grace and excitement and ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
Reports to: Executive Director