Intern at Christ Central Church
About the job
Christ Central, North Hill Campus in Spokane, Washington, is looking for dynamic students interested in an internship opportunity within our organization. We have openings for live streamers to help us build our online community. The North Hill Campus is a digital church plant. We are prayerfully seeking people who enjoy gaming, have a heart to offer Christ to the lost, and earnestly desire to gain unique ministry experience.
Interns will contribute 8-10 hours per week to our digital ministry in this way:
· 1 hour accountability/discipleship meeting with Senior Pastor,
· 1 hour of preparation/planning,
· 6-8 hours of online streaming.
Streaming hours can be tailored to each intern’s situation based on their strengths, goals, or personalities. Online sessions can consist of teaching, gaming, socializing, and or outreach. If a candidate wished to build on an existing skill or learn another, we can facilitate that. Position is available from any location: interns do not need to live in Spokane or WA.
Qualifications / Requirements:
· Theologically grounded with a desire to follow Jesus.
· General knowledge of social media and social media culture.
· Access to reliable internet, an HD camera, and a capable computer.
· Eager to engage the culture outside the church in order to explore spiritual issues.
· Have a teachable spirit and are ready for action
· Ideally (though not necessary), candidates are enrolled in a degree seeking program, or young professionals in a gap year who wish to utilize this internship program in a strategic way to increase their skill set.
While we currently cannot offer monetary compensation, we are able to partner with one’s school so that field education or related credits toward certificates or degrees can be earned.
Christ Central Church
19 West Shannon
Spokane WA 99205