About the job
1. Preach the Gospel mostly to young adults for weekly Sunday worship and Bible studies
2. Love and inspire leaders and volunteers in regular meetings and regular fellowship outings
3. Work with the Education Department Pastor to execute yearly teachings using designated teaching curriculum
4. Exemplify the Four-Core Values of our Education Department of Scriptural, Pastoral, Relational, and Missional
5. Represent Jubilee ministry and its interests at all church leadership meetings and serve as a liaison between the church leadership, volunteers, and parents
6. Assist and coordinate with the education department pastors in seeking, recruiting, and enlisting volunteer teachers and assistants for the ministry.
7. Prepare and request a department budget at the end of each year and monitor spending of the ministry in consultation with department director.
8. Make requests for equipment and space as needed through the Education pastor