Licensed Therapist or Psychologist at Center for Individual and Family Therapy
Orange or Los Angeles County
About the job
The Center for Individual and Family Therapy (CIFT) (www.ciftcounseling.com) is a non-profit Christian counseling center that exists to support the Church in the pursuit of mental, emotional, and relational health within our local communities. We have five office locations throughout Orange County and Los Angeles County.
The position of Licensed Therapist or Psychologist carries with it the following duties, responsibilities, and requirements, including, but not limited to:
- Providing thoughtful, compassionate, and integrative psychotherapeutic care, services, and resources to CIFT’s general client population, within the scope of your education, training, and experience.
o Maintaining up-to-date and accurate client records via our electronic records.
o Serving the needs of CIFT’s clients in a timely and professional manner.
- Adhering to all legal and ethical requirements within the field of psychotherapy including those put forth by the Board of Behavioral Sciences, Board of Psychology, and/or other licensing and regulatory agencies within the state of California.
- Assisting CIFT in marketing and ministry efforts, including helping to generate your own referrals.
- Masters degree in Marriage and Family Therapy, Social Work, Clinical Psychology, or related field and/or Doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy, Social Work, or related field.
- Must be a Licensed Psychotherapist within the State of California (license must be active, in good standing).
- Must pass a background check.
- Prior clinical experience providing psychotherapeutic services required.
- Understanding of and experience/practice within a psychodynamically oriented treatment approach is preferred.
As a nonprofit counseling center, we strive to collaborate in an environment where professionalism, growth, and Godliness is upheld. Benefits also include malpractice insurance, electronic charting, custodian of records, and medical benefits (full-time employees are offered a partial employer-paid medical plan).