About the job
Our mission is transforming college students to transform the world. We call college students to serve Jesus Christ with their entire lives by:
1. Sharing the Gospel with students and developing passionate disciples of Jesus Christ. 2. Serving together with the church and inviting students into the lives of local congregations. 3. Giving students a vision for serving Jesus Christ in their studies, jobs, communities, and families.
Our vision is to see a generation of college students transformed by the power of Jesus Christ and His Gospel, in partnership with the local church, reaching the world for the glory of God.
1. All things belong to God.
2. Jesus changes people’s lives.
3. We love college students.
4. We embrace God’s multiethnic kingdom.
5. Faithfulness is pursued together.
6. We celebrate life.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Facilitate the full cycle mobilization of the CCO positions by inspiring and inviting new candidates into the mission and vision and joining them on the discernment journey.
- Responsible for facilitating the full cycle mobilization of candidates [Posting -> Screening -> Interviews -> Placement -> Onboarding]
- Visit campuses, attend job fairs, and represent Talent Acquisition & Mobilization at CCO events both campus and organization wide.
- Assist with coordinating CCO representation at regional campus events.
- Develop and maintain a candidate pool.
- Stay active and current with job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements.
- Review applications/resumes and complete initial interviews with all prospective applicants.
- Complete all assigned workflows and required interview documentation in a timely fashion.
- Work closely with Partnership Development and other CCO staff to gain a comprehensive understanding of the culture and desires of each partnership and campus.
- Develop relationships organization wide with Partnership Development, Campus Staff, Regional Staff Directors, and Fellowship Program leadership for engagement in the mobilization of students.
Communication & Reporting
- Develop relationships and good communication with applicants/candidates through the mobilization process.
- Provide coaching and guidance to staff directors, campus ministry staff and mentors regarding mobilization best practices and the CCO mobilization process.
- Responsible for updating reporting documentation ensuring accurate mobilization metrics.
Projects & Other Duties Assigned
- Pray regularly and frequently for the ministry of the CCO.
- Exceed 100% of support raising ministry goals.
- Complete other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience with campus ministry preferred.
- Previous recruitment experience preferred.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google Suite.
- Strategic and conceptual ability.
- Motivates and inspires others to join the mission.
- Moves others from interest to commitment.
- Learns quickly from success and failure and keeps moving toward the mission.
- Accomplishes administrative tasks with speed and precision.
- Collaborates with teams.
- Manages competing priorities and tasks in a timely manner.
- Displays initiative and can work independently.
- Ability to engage a wide range of audiences.
- Nurture growth through regular worship in a local church, prayer, Scripture study, & spiritual disciplines.
- Consistent with CCO Statement of Faith, Core Values and the CCO employee handbook.
- Plan and pursue professional development opportunities approved by department lead.
- Demonstrates a passion for the Gospel, the church, and college students.
- Proactive in preparation and timely in response.
- Encourages the growth and development of others.
- Values excellence.
- Ability to lift 20lbs.
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation for travel
*COVID protocol: This position is tailored so that the individual can work remotely anywhere nationwide.