About the job
The Catlin Church of Christ Children's Minister will oversee and give direction to the children's ministries from nursery through 5th grades. This ministry will see encouragement from, cooperation with, and support from the larger staff and leadership.
The role will be to oversee ministry for ages nursery through 5th grade. The responsibilities will include:
• Maintain a positive, open, and creative relationship with other staff members
• Participate in weekly staff meetings
• Participate in staff and leadership retreats
• Oversee Children's church
• Oversee and implement Sunday morning ministries and classes for K-5th
• Oversee any mid-week activities for preschool through 5th grade
• Train adult leaders to serve in the children’s ministry
• Lead children to a saving relationship with Jesus
• Meet with children about baptism (in partnership with parents)
• Establish relationships with children and their families
• Create and plan major events, such as VBS, Mid-week ministry, Trunk or Treat, etc. (with the help of staff and volunteers).
To apply for this job, please click here https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/2830