About the job
All work is currently being done virtually due to COVID-19
Established Therapist Position
Come develop a rewarding career with Artesian Collaborative, LLC where you can develop your clinical practice using our proven methodologies, provide excellent clinical services with opportunities to supervise, lead training events in DEI, stress
management and emotional health topics and develop innovative community based initiatives.?
- Have a masters or doctorate degree in clinical psychology, counseling psychology, social work, couples or family therapy (Psy.D., Ph.D., LCSW, LCPC or LMFT).
- Are currently licensed in Illinois and able to practice independently.
- Have experience working cross-culturally, with a diversity of clients.
- Have experience leading and facilitating large and small groups.
- Have experience and/or interest in being a clinical supervision.
- Have an interest in working with community organizations and companies.
- Be excited about working with a team, innovating and engaging in community based work.
- Build to a minimum of 25 clients per week caseload with at least two evenings a week.
- Once established in the practice, supervise one to two unlicensed clinicians.
- Participate in all weekly supervisory and monthly staff meetings.
- Facilitate and lead consultation and peer supervision meetings.
- Work with a team to develop community based projects and initiatives.
- Additional opportunities to gain training and experience with our corporate training department and to take leadership in community based initiatives.