About the job
Church or Organization: Archer Reformed Church
Archer Reformed Church is looking for a full-time pastor to lead our congregation by preaching, teaching and witnessing. The mission of the Archer Reformed Church is “To share the Love of Christ with the Community”. We are looking for a pastor who can help up live out our mission with passion and enthusiasm.
· Is passionate about growing in faith and reaching out to our community
· Is friendly, with members of all ages, up to three generations worshipping together
· Is dedicated to sharing our gifts in music with the use of out Praise Team
· Supports our children of all ages through education, camp/retreats and mission
· Displays a healthy church atmosphere and is open to new ideas – not stuck in tradition
In August of 2000, the Archer Reformed Church celebrated its centennial, having been established in September of 1900. The original church was built in 1910 and replaced in 1970. In 1993, an addition was added. We demonstrated our commitment to the care of our pastor and family by building a new parsonage in 2008. This is located in the same block as the church. It has five bedrooms, a finished basement and as attached two-stall garage.
Archer is a rural community located in the northwest corner of Iowa. It is 10 miles from Sheldon, a town of 5,000, where the school system and shopping opportunities are located.
If you are a dynamic individual who is willing to work with us to grow and expand, who is an effective speaker that can apply God’s Word to everyday life and who is open and accessible, we welcome your inquiry.
Inquiries can be directed to Randy Feekes, Search Committee Chair, at email@example.com.