Licensed Therapist for CA Telehealth Practice at Apex Therapy Group, a MFT Corporation
Los Angeles, CA
About the job
Licensed Therapist (LCSW, LMFT, Licensed Psychologist)
Apex Therapy Group — Sherman Oaks, CA
Licensed Therapist providing remote therapy for patients of Apex Therapy Group, a Marriage and Family Corporation. Teletherapy services include, but are not limited to, the treatment of children, teens, adults, couples, and families.
All work is remote and done from your own home.
About Apex Therapy Group:
At Apex Therapy Group, we promote a friendly and supportive atmosphere to help you thrive, develop, and strengthen your individualized identity as a therapist. We are looking for evidenced-based therapists who would like to be part of an exclusive team of high-quality mental health providers. Our mission is to help our patients reach their full potential by helping to resolve insecurities, enhancing interpersonal relationships, and strengthening self-esteem.
Our vision is to make therapy approachable, safe, and accessible by providing remote, evidenced-based therapy to the members of the community. All therapy will be conducted remotely. Therapists must have a private space that adheres to HIPAA regulations.
- Referrals to maintain your preferred caseload size
- Flexible work schedule
- Medical biller to manage all insurance and medical claims
- Practice manager to handle referrals, scheduling, and intake process
- Consultation opportunities with the Clinical Director
- Positive, friendly, solution-focused team support
Qualifications and Skills:
- Align with Apex Therapy Group values and mission
- Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree in counseling or social work
- Active, unrestricted license (PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LMFT) in the State of California
- Availability for at least 15 patient sessions per week. Full session load is 28 sessions per week
-Available on at least 4 days per week for sessions
- Punctual, responsive, organized, and detail-oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Consider a niche market for your counseling services
-CAQH registered with valid NPI number (required)
- Current approval as an in-network provider with insurance (preferred)
This position is not right for you if you’re:
We ARE NOT looking for someone looking for short-term work. You will be forming deep, long-lasting connections with our patients, and we are not interested in interviewing therapists looking to begin their own practice or join another group in the near future. Absolutely fine if this sounds like you, but Apex is not the group you are looking for.
This position is perfect for you if you’re:
We ARE looking for therapists looking to join a curated team of elite therapists with strong clinical skill-sets and a deep knowledge and passion for the therapeutic process. If you love therapy and are looking for a place to strengthen and develop your unique therapeutic approach (and if you don't want to worry about the administrative aspects!), then Apex Therapy is the group for you.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-timePay: Up to $75,000-90,000 per year
COVID-19 considerations: Therapist will provide teletherapy (video sessions). Must have a private space to perform teletherapy and adhere to HIPAA regulations.
- How many patient hours are you looking for in a week?
- When is your availability to see patients?
Experience: Post-licensure psychotherapy: 2 years (preferred)
License/Certification: LCSW, LMFT, or Psychologist license in California (Required)
Hours per week: 20+
Company's website: www.ApexTherapyGroup.com
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.